The ZHS Online Book Fair is happening NOW until November 9. http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/default.aspx?f=3854849
ZACHARY HIGH SCHOOL TO HOST BOOK FAIR - OCTOBER 24-26
- Open each day from 6:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the school library
- Featuring a wide range of books for young teens & adults including mystery & adventure novels, fantasy series, sports guides, graphic novels, & the latest bestsellers from more than 100 publishers
- A section will also include books for babies, toddlers & elementary-age children.
- Parents, children, teachers, and the community are invited to attend.
- October 24, 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. - FAMILY NIGHT featuring student author C.J. GRAY who will sign his book FOUR STRENGTH LIONS from 5-6 p.m.;
- The book is available for purchase at the fair.
- Games including bean bag toss and horse shoes for younger children will be available, refreshments will be served, & drawings will be held for door prizes.
- Enjoy Storytime at 4 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm around our campfire.
- Funds raised will help us purchase of library books & equipment & provide resources & support for a Texas high school library.
We Want Your Photos! The yearbook club is looking for photos of school life, activities, and events. Visit www.hjeshare.com or download the Hjeshare app. School code – ZHS Continue reading →
Come out and join us for the ZHS vs Central game this Friday night in Bronco Stadium! It’s the Pink Game, Cox Game of the Week, and the Hall of Fame Game! Katie Browne, Jason Cade Felps, Tiffany R. George, and Charles Edward Wells will be inducted into the ZHS Athletics Hall of Fame at […] Continue reading →
Ali Brunson, Brea Bonin, Jeremy Kearney, and Reed Ladnier have been named Commended Students in the National Merit Scholarship Program. These students are being recognized for the exceptional academic promise demonstrated by their outstanding performance on the qualifying test used for program entry. Continue reading →
The creative team responsible for a recent Broadway flop (in which three chorus girls were murdered by the mysterious “Stage Door Slasher”) assemble for a backer’s audition of their new show at the Westchester estate of a wealthy “angel.” The house is replete with sliding panels, secret passageways and a German maid who is apparently […] Continue reading →